Monday, February 1, 2016

41 Thoughts During Grey's Anatomy


Grey's Anatomy rips our hearts out every single week yet here we are still watching it, week after week, season after season. Shonda is very good at thinking we have a chance to smile at the end of the episode, but typically we're looking for the tissues. Here are some of my thoughts during each episode that I'm sure others can relate to and remember McDreamy is still with Mer every single day, just not physically.


1. I don't think I'm mentally prepared for this episode.
2. Please don't let anyone I like die.
3. Where's Meredith's kids at?
4. McSteamy was definitely the hot one.
5. But he died.
6. And McDreamy was definitely the cute one.
7. But he died.
8. I lost sleep over their deaths.
9. Why are the cute old people always killed?
10. Karev is such a hottie.
11. I could definitely be a doctor.
12. That surgery doesn't even look hard to perform.
13. WHY SHONDA WHY
14. Grey-Sloane Memorial has the worst luck.
15. No, seriously where is Mer's kids?
16. They never mentioned a nanny.
17. If Jo doesn't want Karev, I'll take him.
18. Remember Karev and Izzy?
19. I definitely like Jo and him better.
20. Actually, I don't know maybe I like Izzy and him better.
21. Arizona and Cali should probably get back together.
22. Wait what about Cali's kid, where did she go?
23. Christina and Meredith are friendship goals.
24. I need a person.
25. I feel like Jackson should never wear a shirt.
26. Jackson and April need to be together
27. How did Bailey get that hot husband?
28. I think I want to marry a doctor.
29. Only if he looks like McDreamy or McSteamy
30. George was such a cutie and then bam 007.
31. IF MER DIDN'T CALL DEREK HE WOULD STILL BE HERE.
32. Why did he have to answer the phone?
33. Mer's step mom died of the hiccups like I have the hiccups am I going to die?
34. All those new interns don't even compare to the originals.
35. I do like most of them though.
36. Where are the tissues?
37. How are they going to end like that?
38. DO YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER FOR A WEEK?
39. I have so much homework but here I am wondering what Shonda will do next.
40. If anybody dies next week, I'm so done.
41. Okay probably not, but I'll want to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment